Guild Wars 2 has slowly drawn it's creeping tendrils into me, and I keep becoming more engrossed into the world of Tyria. I don't play too much, but I keep feeling these strange urges to keep returning.
1) I look fricken adorable. No one can even deny that.
2) Every once in a great while, my brother proves useful. He found an interesting little cave on the side of the Borderlands jumping puzzles. Cats may be trying to take over Tyria....
3) Every once in a while, the coincidences in life are just a little too creepy for my taste. One of my best friends plays this game, and his name is Totes Ma Gotes, and is an engineer. So imagine my surprise when I stumble on a friendly engineer on our server named Totes in WvW. I asked him to pause and wave, and he dared to challenge my friend to a dual for sole claim to the title of "The Totes".
4) On a side note. I had a blast on my server tonight in Eternal Battlegrounds. I found a friendly guild of thieves, and we plunged ourselves into the jumping puzzle only to rape and pillage both of the other servers quite severely. After we finished there, our realm accumulated 8-10 golems mostly through the donation of the guild USA and me. We attempted to storm Stonemist, and we were halfway to breaking down the inner wall before we got massacred by a very angry pile of Blackgate invaders. We may have failed, but it was still a blast.
5) And last but not least...stumbled upon this horribly dirty and profane image that had me chuckling far too hard.