Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Warm Welcome

As part of our application process for new authors, I have also been sending out invitations to great writers within the community.  I first met Aly in the comments section in one of our early posts, and soon found out she had her own blog, Mistress of Illusions.  Over the past weeks I have followed her writing and decided she would be a great addition to Divinity's Reach, so we invited her to join us.  Thankfully she accepted the offer, and I look forward to her future posts.  Her primary profession is the Mesmer, and I would like to officially welcome her to our community.  Thank you Aly!

Her first post is below, titled "Starting a Mesmer in Guild Wars 2", and is a great introduction into a rather complex profession. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment