Thursday, April 19, 2012

Beta, Beta, and More Beta!




ArenaNet has posted a blog detailing the Beta Weekend coming up on the 27th.  As I was reading down the list, I won't lie, I was a little under-whelmed.  I was hoping for some more content to be released in the Beta, maybe increasing the levels up to 40, or opening up one of the two remaining races not playable in the Beta (Sylvari and Asura),  However, I was pleasantly surprised by the annoucement that they will open up Lion's Arch to everyone.  This will probably be the city of GW2, if you've played WoW, it's what Orgrimmar is to the entire Horde.  Link after the break.

Also, there was a wonderful concept art released on ArenaNet's Facebook page.  I loved it so much, I wanted to include it. Yes, I know scrolling down to read an article because of an overly large picture is so very painful. Just promise me as you are complaining to just glance at this beauty.

http://www.arena.net/blog/the-beta-weekend-event-is-coming

Be excited. Just don't go too crazy please, I think we all have seen enough BETA!!! posts on the forums.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment